I’m just so upset because I don’t ever cause trouble, and all I want to do is transfer to another department. That’s it. I’ve waited 7 months and now right when I’m eligible, my boss pulls this shit. I can’t transfer if I’m written up and I can’t transfer if a write up is pending. Technically since I’m fighting it, it’s pending.
My go to thing is to bail. To quit. That’s why I never last more than a year or so at jobs. A part of me is planning on how to bail while the other part is telling me to stuck with it.
I don’t know whether to drink or meditate so I’m honestly going to do both. Fuck it
Thank Jesus for filters because my face is about 10 shades of red right now. And my palms are sweating as I type. And this shirt looks awful at this angle.
I had another meeting with HR a bit ago to discuss what happened with the write up. I don’t know exactly what’s going to happen, if they’ll still count is as corrective action or not. My biggest issue is it preventing me from transferring which would kill me. So please cross your fingers, pray, whatever it is that you do that everything works out pretty please because I’m a mess 😩😢
For coworkers coming go my desk (which I cannot help) and me being at others desks. I told her that she’s rude to me and that I have no choice but to go to others for help. I said she can’t prove it’s not work related. Thank God I had my talk about this to HR on Friday bc I already mentioned this stuff. But we’ll see what happens
1. The day is good though because I spend it with my familia
2. My Roku has been acting up and I hate spending money on technology just for it to act like a stupid bitch. Plus I read that people have had problems getting refunds so that’s fun
3. I’m going to start meditating. I’m pretty excited and I think it’s the next logical step in my self care
4. I’m doing a 30 day clean eating challenge starting tomorrow. Yes I typically eat healthy but I’m so unhappy when I look in the mirror that I need to get down to business
5. Which brings me to exercise. I’ll also do a minimum of 5 days exercise (I’ve been averaging 3-4)
6. I hope this week at work isn’t as brutal as the last couple